Yeah, that's me on the left-- facing the other way. Read on and you'll find out why....
So, here we are at the Wine Divas event at Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant this month. Girls' Night Out! Fun company, great wines, yummy food and plenty of Spamalot Shots (if you don't know what those are, you haven't hung around me enough yet)....and there was even a special appearance by a walrus (Nanci) and a seal (Lori, Wen's friend - and I have no recollection as to what started the whole seal imitation!).
You heard me right, a WALRUS and a SEAL. Thankfully, I have picture-proof of the walrus scene, otherise I'm relatively certain you wouldn't believe me.
My husband was the wine presenter and I know he just can't wait for next month's event! Go easy on him, gals, as I won't be at that one. Make me proud. :)
1 comment:
That is horrifying!!!!!! Clearly Wendy started it.
Post a Comment