Will the next Jessica Tandy please stand up?
It appears that it's time for a remake of this Alfred Hitchcock 1963 classic.
Ladies, these lovely birds greeted me one morning recently. Shouldn't they be flying south instead of congregating on my front lawn? I am concerned that they were plotting a way to take over our next Girls' Night Out. (They heard there's always good food and drinks involved, can we blame them?)
Let's just hope they don't start BLOGGING about their adventures....
Ladies, these lovely birds greeted me one morning recently. Shouldn't they be flying south instead of congregating on my front lawn? I am concerned that they were plotting a way to take over our next Girls' Night Out. (They heard there's always good food and drinks involved, can we blame them?)
Let's just hope they don't start BLOGGING about their adventures....
1 comment:
Well......I think it is just plain odd....perhaps you should refrain from having your Urchins play there for a couple of days.......must be a lot of scat.
Post a Comment