Saturday, September 27, 2008

Are you feeling PINK?

Ladies! My soul sister, Karen (from VT - who now lives in CHI), attended the PINK Magazine Conference in Chicago last week with a group of female executives from her office, and she described it as a truly amazing event....and she couldn't help but think how much we'd enjoy it and gain from attending one. Read on for her comments:

"We all walked away energized and with new ideas on how to make our business better for women and for ourselves! I see that they have a conference in Boston on 10/14 and I encourage you to grab a group of your Victorious Secret Angels and head to Boston to enjoy an amazing panel of highly successful women. Their stories are all inspiring and their insights on how to balance life/family/career are invaluable. Even if you can’t find anyone to accompany you, I encourage you to go on your own. I kept thinking while I was there 'I wish Pamela were here to enjoy this.' The culture they promote is all about being successful and on your own terms. You are PINK! Have fun!"

I've listed this on the Upcoming Events section of our blog - anyone interested? Let me know! And here is the link if you'd like to learn more:

http://www.pinkmagazine.com/events/EventsList.html

No comments: